We have two consoles in my home, one in my bedroom and the other in the living room. This means I need lots of charging cables to charge the three controllers I currently own. Between the three controllers and the other devices in my home that use a Micro USB, I run out of cables quickly. Having a dock that uses only one cable to charge multiple controllers is ideal. Since my bedroom is the only space lacking in real estate, then I chose to use this item in there.
The Tek Trendsetta [not affiliated link] is a small charging dock for your PS4 controllers.
- It is small and thin, with two ports that hold your controllers upside down while they charge.
- The small size is ideal for smaller home entertainment furniture.
- It’s very useful for storing them as well, keeping them close by your console while maintaining them safe.
- The dock charges the controllers fairly quickly especially taking into account you’re only using one cable for both.
- It has two non-slip pads on the bottom to keep it in place.
- Below the area where your controller will be is mirrored which helps you see the charging state but it doesn’t come with its own light to reflect this.
- It comes with a very short cable which doesn’t let you keep it too far from the charging area, be it the console port or the wall receptacle.